Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Q&A With Jermey Grantham: Podcast

FYI: In this frank interview, MarketFox columnist Daniel Grioli speaks with veteran investor Jeremy Grantham, founder of asset management firm GMO, about how he got into the investment industry, the possibilities of a melt-up and the impact of Trumponomics on Emerging Markets.
Regards,
Ted
https://i3-invest.com/2018/03/i3-podcast-marketfox-interview-jeremy-grantham/

Comments

• Thanks Ted. I haven't listened to this yet. I'm interested to follow his assessment of whether or not we are in for a melt-up. (And yes, it was he who discussed this on Consuelo Mack's show -- In a recent post i referenced the wrong guest.)
  • Thanks from me also Ted. I did listen and he doesn't say much as an update of his melt-up paper. They did talk about what he wrote in early January and I think you can assume from the numbers discussed that we're not there yet, but they didn't discuss February at all that I heard and also didn't provide a specific update to where he thinks we stand after what's happened in the last 2 months.