Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Lets All Get Stoned !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• edited January 2014
    What'd he say, man??? I don't know man, I forgot.

Hey, are there any more Oreo cookies or Doritos???

I think Bill went to the store about 3 hours ago; but he's not here yet.....

Past this, Ted; I do believe your video link is for the wrong product group, eh?
    The company(s) stock moves are related to the new Colorado maryjane law. I surely don't advocate product use as per Mr. Clapton's song.
  • edited January 2014
    For you Ted.

• Reply to @catch22: I'm fully aware that cocaine is a step-up from pot, however; Eric Clapton beats Peter, Paul and Mary, three left wing Godless communists
    Regards,
    Ted
  • I don't mind if I do.
  • A lot of the pot stocks seem like they're destined to offer a hangover at some point. Even the ones that are interesting in theory seem overdone. Medbox with a 37,000 P/E.