Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Comments

• For some reason these links with print mode attached are not loading on iOS.

MJFOX is a good way to invest in Japan but I prefer a more regional approach.
  • @JohnChisum: Sorry, to hear about your link problem, but it took me over an hour to link just a few articles. There is something wrong with MFO Discussion Board, but it appears the powers to be don't care.
    Regards,
    Ted
  • This is not a problem with the forum. Increasing number of sites serve pages customized to tablets, phones, PCs, etc. Since tablets don't have printing some sites may do things differently when you visit with such a device for print links.

You can often get around this by using a browser like Chrome that allows it to request the desktop site instead of the mobile site either by sending the signature of a desktop browser or some other means.
  • edited March 2014
    John: I had to check and found no problem loading the story link on either a MacBook or iPad (OS6). No techy here but maybe something in your settings is restricting access.
  • Did I not already read this in either MONEY magazine or the WSJ? Just recently?
  • I think it must be on my end. I do spend most of my surfing time on my iphone as of late.
  • Everything's quick enough for me. Windows 7, Mozilla Firefox.