Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Comments

• Uncle Bill will be wishing he did otherwise, y'think?
  • edited March 2014
    Crash said:

Uncle Bill will be wishing he did otherwise, y'think?

I want El-Erian working for Doubleline, just for the lols (although I think El-Erian goes into politics instead.)

• Hee hee hee hee hee hee.
  • edited March 2014
    I don't thnk El-Erian goes into politics. I don't think when he gets on TV anyone can understand him. They'll all keep looking at his moustache.

More seriously, El Erian joined parent Allianz right? Why did Allianz do this to PIMCO? Makes no sense. And Bill is then railing against El Erian. That's like VMWare CEO telling CISCO CEO to get lost.
  • edited March 2014
    Crash said:

Uncle Bill will be wishing he did otherwise, y'think?

Bill has been infamously wrong maybe first time in recent past. IF he is wrong again, he would be on his way to getting "Millered".

PS. Still waiting for royalties on that word. Come on you people, pay up !!!