Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Barron's Mutual Fund Quarterly

TedTed
edited April 2014 in Fund Discussions
FYI: I've linked the cover story titles from Barron's. You will need to Google title in order to read. I tried to copy and paste the Q&A with David Herro, but MFO limits the number character's you can paste.
Regards,
Ted
http://online.barrons.com/funds?mod=BOL_Nav_INV_hpp

Comments

• Just read that one, thank you. He doesn't like Japan much. Not BAD, but he's not expecting much there. Wouldn't you know I bought Japan at the Market-top. (MJFOX.) 6.33% of portfolio now. I'll stay and ride...... And the whole world is waiting for the ECB to prop up the Euro-zone with some new initiatives. When, I wonder? (PRESX.)
  • @Ted: I googled to try and get access to the David Herro interview. I keep getting returned to the Barron's site where you need a subscription to gain access. Any ideas?