Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Comments

• Always interesting!
  • edited April 2014
    Yes sir. Josh is a jewel.
    You know my number one rule for market corrections: ABC – always be cool.
    I like that one! Kind of like Investor's "Stay Calm, Invest On" moniker.
    Do your best to ignore the most hyperbolic commentary this weekend. The “Ministers Without Portfolio” – bloggers, newsletter assholes, etc – will be out in force with their prognostications. Most of them are secretly in passive index funds with their own money and only make their bold calls in the public eye to earn a living. They do not manage money because if they did, they’d never make anyone a dime. Their hysteria will not be helpful, even if this is one of the rare occasions when the broken clock is accidentally right.
    Love it! Joshua Brown and David Snowball aspire to the same journalistic style, seems like. (Although David uses more words that I have to look-up in a dictionary.)
    Lastly, if your portfolio feels like its bleeding you to death, you’re probably more concentrated than you think.
    Ha! Is our cman really JB? =)