Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

PRWCX and MJFOX

M* says these two funds have just recently been written about with "a new report or note." Unless you pay premium, you can't access it. Maybe someone would be willing to transpose, cutting and pasting, so I could read it, and anyone else who is interested? Thank you. PRWCX MJFOX.

Comments

• Crash. I don't pay M* anymore, but they did make part of their PRWCX write-up available last week.

You can find that and several "interviews" with Giroux linked under Monday here. No idea if they'll take it down at any point.
  • Ok, thank you!
  • Crash, just fyi, those reports are copyrighted material, and David would not likely be happy to see them cut and pasted on this site.

TRP used to occasionally sponsor periods of time (a couple of weeks or so) when M*'s reports on TRP funds were freely available; don't know if they still do that.
  • Check your local library's resource section online and/or ask at the library. Many seem to offer a good deal of M* premium as a free resource.
  • accccchh. Understood. I got news for the world: "intellectual property" is IMAGINARY property.