Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

David Snowball's Monthly Commentary: May 2014

Comments

• edited May 2014
    Moved...
  • @Ted I'm using Chrome and logged in but when I hit the link a blank tab appears. Is it just me?
  • @Dex
    We use Windows 7 and IE 11. Used Chrome for a few weeks; but had page load problems at several sites we used often. This may have been some type of conflict with how the web page was built. Ten years ago I would have played tech. spy to determine the problem; today I don't have the free time for that.
  • Thanks
  • Why use the link? Just hit the "MFOHome" button or the banner at the top of the page.
  • I use Mozilla Firefox. No problems here with it. Ted's link works, quickly. M/F auto-updates when they have new safety or functionality features. I like that. And I can't believe I just actually used the word, "functionality." Kill me now, I'm becoming a tech geek. Congratulations to David Snowball on the new house.