Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

The Slowskys

Ever since 4:45 AM CST, I've struggled to link article to the MFO Discussion board.
Regards,
Ted

Comments

• edited May 2014
    Ted- Accipiter has only a dial-up modem to work with, and I'm not at all sure that he monitors anything other than tech issues on a regular basis. Might be best to change the category. Also, because of the slow speed of his link it takes him forever to resolve posts with pictures or videos embedded, and that tends to really (and understandably) irritate him.

There are still lots of places in this technologically advanced country that don't have anything other than dial-up. The capitalist system, unfettered by government regulation, at work. Wouldn't want to knock a couple of cents off AT&T shares now, would we?

OJ
  • edited May 2014
    Yep - I can understand where a longer video would really mess ya up if using a dial-up modem. Used to have one myself.

Quoting Archie Bunker: "Those were the days."