Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Comments

• speaking only for myself though I suspect others at this sitte will agree, its nice to see rankings that don't consider leveraged ETFs or funds.
  • edited June 2014
    Nice to see the few funds that I own that are on these lists were recommened to me by my financial advisor, funds that I would not have looked at if I was still picking only ntf funds and no load funds at my former brokerage house. She keeps earning her fee:)
  • Ted, this s a great item, or collection of items. I looked at it all. My TRAMX is there, but not my others---- neither best nor worst. Thank you.
  • Thanks for this, Ted! Very interesting.

Are there fund categories that are missing? Or were they excluded? (Mid caps, foreign large caps, hybrid/ allocation funds, etc.)