Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

What's that sucking sound, eh??? Broadbased poopie day.

edited September 2014 in Fund Discussions
Just a few things we monitor daily. Just a day.....in the life.

VWO 46.05 -0.43%

ITOT 91.41 -0.22%

EMB 115.01 -0.02%

IBB 270.92 -1.65%

TIP 114.22 -0.38%

LQD 118.98 -0.71%

IEF 103.83 -0.36%

IWM 116.01 -0.39%

IYR 74.12 -0.19%

HYG 93.37 -0.33%

Comments

• Keep on monitering , at the end of the year the S&P 500 will be up 25% in 2014.
  • edited September 2014
    Okay. I marked my calendar, ITOT will do well, too; then. . Hoping the Euro zone will do better, as the folks there will have to continue the easing machine.
    Health should continue upward too, eh???

Ah, hell. Does't matter really. I'm only "in it" for the money.
    Daughter wants a quality show horse for the Olympics. :)
  • edited September 2014
    Indeed, bonds of many sorts, especially Treasuries, haven't looked good since Labor Day. And if we get some type of surprise blowout employment report tomorrow it could get worse. Just in case, I raised some cash, but hope tomorrow runs counter to my fears. One redeeming quality about munis is there has been a continuing shortage in issuance. And then you have DLENX in the emerging markets arena which just keeps rolling along.