Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Whose Moose is it?

I recall sometime back someone posted decision moose has moved from latin american equities to long term treasuries. An acquaintance just posted me saying the moose is now back with latin american equities again.

Didn't think this was a short term timing model. Anyone takes this seriously out here?

Comments

• According to the website, that move is good until 9/14.

Too short term for me. Why Latin America? Too many questions.
  • edited September 2014
    Yes. Re questions, that is.
  • According to the website, that move is good until 9/14.

Too short term for me. Why Latin America? Too many questions.

Well, I think they always disclose 1 week at a time, then either renew it, or change. If their history is to be believed, they haven't done too shabbily and kept drawdowns under control. I'm just surprised at their latin to lt bounds to latin back again though. Kinda thing their "model" got spooked in recent sell off, and they had an oops moment and went back to latin.