Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Jeff Gundlach Says DoubleLine Saw $400 Million--$500 Million Inflows Friday AfterAfter Pimco

FYI: DoubleLine Capital, an investment firm that has been a major rival of Pimco, saw between $400 million and $500 million of net inflows on Friday in the wake of Bill Gross' departure from Pimco, DoubleLine Chief Executive Officer Jeffrey Gundlach said on Monday.
Regards,
Ted
http://www.reuters.com/assets/print?aid=USKCN0HO1SN20140929

Comments

• beebee
    edited September 2014
    JG should send along at least a thank you card to BG.

$500M X .72% (Expense Ratio for DBLTX) = $3.6M / year in additional fees
  • Apparently BG visited JG in seeking working together, but nothing came of it. Hard to imagine two alpha dogs can co-exist.
  • How wonderful for Mr. Gundlach. As we have seen before, it really is all about the money, isn't it? At least he won't miss our client money that will not be going to him.
  • edited October 2014
    BobC said:

How wonderful for Mr. Gundlach. As we have seen before, it really is all about the money, isn't it? At least he won't miss our client money that will not be going to him.

Hi BobC,

I've noticed on a few occasions that you like to jab Gundlach. Do you have a problem with his abilities as a PM or his personality/style? I'm just curious as I value your opinions. Thank you.

Will

• BobC, I doubt your firm provides its services gratis