Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Ping John Chisum: Barron's New Asia Edtion

FYI: If you’re reading this, you’ve found your way to the very first overseas edition published by Barron’s, America’s premier investment news magazine and website, published by Dow Jones. Barron’s has been delivering market-beating stock picks and investment advice to wealthy readers since we were founded in the U.S. in 1921. We’re known for moving the market in stocks we write about with well-researched, well-argued stories and opinions, and we’re excited to continue that tradition here in Asia.
Regards,
Ted
http://online.barrons.com/articles/welcome-to-barrons-asia-1413175980#printMode

Comments

• Thanks @Ted for this. Good to see Barron's catching up with their Dow Jones brothers and sisters.
  • I'm ordering Barron's here Stateside soon, with air miles to pay for it. If I can avoid flying any more, I'll be happier. Airlines sucking us dry, like vampires. Yes, you can store that bag in the overhead bin. You aren't REQUIRED to check it for a fee. Ooops--- sorry, we don't have room for YOUR bag. Take off your shoes. And your belt. And your bra. That mouthwash has to go. Cripes.