Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Comments

• I saw that too. It is supposed to have furthered the price rise. While I have your attention can you help me on this my first visit to MFO....I am at a loss. I wanted to print out some info from rono's links in reply to cee;s post on CEF but I can't get anything . This happened rarely on FA....do you have any suggestions.? Also each time I tried to preview this message to you I lost it. So no preview and hope it does not get lost in the ether.
  • Smiley, if you register and logon, the site is a bit more friendlier to use than being an anonymous poster like you did now.
  • Well, that's one lot that rono won't get hold of...:-)
  • Hi Smiley- in addition to logging on, as Investor suggests, I'd like to have a little more detail on your printing problem. Do you mean that if you follow a link to another url site that you can't print stuff from there, or do you mean that you can't print something from the MFO site itself?

Glad to see you made it over here! OJ
  • Hi OJ,

Was really the other way around...........we were the net sellers after MSU (Mich State) turned down the first offer.:):):)

Always knew that helping the neighbor boys count the collection money from the Catholic church....were I stripped out the silver coins and replaced it with paper money, would pay off someday.

NOW, a warm air island for the MI winter months and a Lake Michigan island for the beautiful summer months of MI.

Take care,
    Catch
  • OJ.............almost forgot. I know you're thinking, but it was gold; and Catch was talking about silver coins. Well, yes; that was the starting point and as the gold/silver ratio started to change and the main fact that U of T wanted a more "compact" variety of the metals....so, gold it was.

Couple of links here:

This first one......one drives by those 1800 sq ft range homes all day long; but ya never know how big the basements may be.....eh???
    http://contramanfund.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/gold_warehouse1.jpg

This link is just a close up view to appreciate the beauty of the color.
    http://reddogreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Gold-Bars-in-Fort-Knox-600x391.jpg
    :):):):):)

Take care,
    Catch
  • Hi OJ...I could not print from the linked site. thanx for any help. This site is going to take me some time to get used to:-)
  • MFO has no control on those sites. Depending on the design of the linked site, printing might not be possible.
  • edited April 2011
    Thanks, Investor, that's where I was headed too.

Smiley, Investor is quite right- the problem is not here at MFO. But there's ALWAYS one way to print ANYTHING. If you can see it, you can print it. Just take a screenshot of what you want to save or print, and then print that screenshot file. I do that all the time, especially when I am making a financial transaction. Usually I just keep the screenshot files and don't bother to print them until the transaction confirmation is received, and then usually get rid of them.