Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Anonymous posting has been disabled

2»

Comments

• As far as I recall, one other anonymous poster who is sorely missed is Ed. Ed, come on back as a regular.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited March 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Reply to @David_Snowball:

Hi David,

The Duke's of Hazzard was one of my favorite tv programs back in the day.
    Catherine Bach, Daisy Duke, was the draw for me. I am not aware that there was ever a character that appeared by the name of Skeeter. However, there was a famed singer by the name of Skeeter Davis that might have made an appearance.

Perhaps NASCAR should have let the General Lee run this past weekend and have not barred it form the track. It will be interesting to see how their current posture on this either helps or hurts the gates. My guess, until the General gets to run the opening parade lap somewhere there will be some that stay away.

Now how do I get my handle to appear on my post?

Thanks,

Skeeter

I see form the post below that my handle was changed to Skeeter.

Thanks much ... It is appreciated.

Cordially,
    Skeeter
  • edited March 2012
    Reply to @Skeeter:

I don't know if David did anything. Perhaps he did.
    It looks like you have two profiles with two logins.
    It would be cleaner if you stuck with the one you like best and the other one was deleted.

You can click on the links below. Depending on which one you are logged in under, you will see your e-mail in the profile. However you won't see the e-mail in the other, because it is considered a different user (e.g. if logged in with Skeeter name you won't see CecilJk e-mail, if logged in as CecilJk, you won't see the Skeeter email address). Same with editing messages. If you are logged in with the Skeeter name you can not edit CeciljK and vice versa.

@Skeeter
    and
    @CecilJK
  • Reply to @Accipiter: Nope, he didn't!

didn't think so:)
  • Reply to @Accipiter:

Thanks for the heads up on this. I did not realize I had set one up under skeeter. However, this is the one I'll be sticking with.

Have a great day.

Skeeter