Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Comments

• No surprise that I find the presentation to be straightforward and complete.
  • edited April 2016
    Good stuff, but imho, the videos have gotten a little repetitive. Nowadays I'm finding the portfolio reviews more informative; most of the newer material he covers in the videos seems to be also in the reviews, and it doesn't take 15 minutes to read the reviews. Again, just mho - not saying he isn't still doing a great job communicating.
  • I agree with @AndyJ. As soon as I saw that link from Seafarer I clicked on something I could read. It's gimmicky at best. BTW, I confidently own the fund.
  • @MFO Members If you scroll down, you can hear Andrew Foster being interviewd on today's Chuck Jaffe's Money Life Show.