Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Google Finance portfolios

Just as I got very accurate & efficient at tracking my investments using Google Finance, they are now discontinuing the Portfolio feature. Anyone using an alternative they like?

Comments

• @karaald: I was disappointed to see the news, I guess I'll fall back on Yahoo Finance.
    Regards,
    Ted
    Google Finance is under renovation. As a part of this process, the Portfolios feature won't be available after mid-November 2017. To keep a copy, download your portfolio.

Download to spreadsheet | Download to OFX
  • I've been disappointed with pretty much all things Yahoo for a relatively long time now. I'd prefer the free version of M*'s portfolios even accepting that M* isn't perfect either and if you have access to the premium version then it's winner winner chicken dinner, to borrow one of Ted's favorite phrases.
  • I use the free version of M*, with good results, assuming that the M* data is current and accurate... which is probably an unwarranted leap of faith. (Then again, the Google data is sometimes a bit flaky also.) I copy/paste the M* data into a spreadsheet, and manipulate the data there to get the display that I work with.
  • CNBC is very good.