Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Ork????? MAPOX

THREE days running. No change in MAPOX. Should I be complaining?

Comments

• edited August 2012
    I dunno- I'd never trust an Orc... on the other hand, a fair amount of our stuff has been pretty flat for the past few days too.
  • As Old Joe said, a lot of funds have been fairly flat the last few days.
  • Max,
    The witches brew is being steamed as we write here.............to find whether Jackson Hole is more than just a name; or whether it should become a board game played by only a special few. The other side of this coin is that Jackson Hole will be the name of the mine; but we folks will only know of the shaft sections.
    Meanwhile, Mr. Draghi has to remain home in the fair land of Europe to wave the magic wands once again. Harry Potter, anyone?
    Other than these few trinkets; all is well and normal, and please go about you normal business and no loitering, please.

Kindest Regards,
    Mr. Catch, from a land; far, far away
  • Reply to @catch22: Lots and lots of orcs in those mines...
  • Ah-ha. LAUGH. You two guys!!!!!!!!!!!
  • And Scott: yes, today I was actually UP 0.01%,,,,,,,,,Might as well have been flat.
  • Reply to @scott: I like watchin paint dry. (-: