Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

A HUGE salute to Accipiter and Old_Joe .....

edited September 2012 in Off-Topic
Not to diminish efforts by all others involved with the site upgrade; but I am fully aware of the time and efforts put forth by Accipiter and Old_Joe to continue to make MFO one of the "best on the web" sites to gain knowledge about all things related to investing our hard earned monies in mutual funds.
Accipiter and Old_Joe's efforts continue to be a "work in progress" going forward.

My most sincere thank you to both of you for your efforts and spirit of thought, to make our world here, at MFO; a much better place.

Respectfully,
Catch

Comments

• edited September 2012
    Thanks to all who worked on this. Looks pretty slick. (Hope Accipiter & OJ not too bad for wear:-)
  • edited September 2012
    Thanks you guys. Recovered nicely over the weekend, thanks. Judicious alcohol intake and extended sleep helped.
  • Reply to @hank

thx Hank and Catch22

unlike Chip and Old Joe who have also worked on this project upgrade who have recovered I assume, I am still clearing out the lactic acid from my muscles after this race. I suspect I will be fully recovered shortly (or longly). I suspect reading a few books, not spending so much time on the computer, and some sleep will help in the process