Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Comments

• Yes, and on December 21, the poles will reverse and we'll all be hurtled into space.
  • Thanks for the heads-up. Will go to 100% cash on Dec 20 and take it all with me.
  • Ah, we tap danced around this before. Some of us oldsters are practiced for the Age of Aquarius already.

The good new is that the importance of the election is totally preempted by this news.
  • edited September 2012
    Reply to @Anna: Now, don't get me goin on the election! (-: (-: (-:
    I'm hoping to be outa the country then (Conch Republic)
  • Reply to @tgeno: RIchard Branson had best get moving with Virgin Galactic, then.
  • Reply to @hank:

Chuckle; just chuckle!

You can run but you can't hide.
  • Reply to @Old_Joe: BTW - That's a pretty slick handbook there OJ - Had no trouble reading it & thanks again. I know how time-intensive something like that can be.
  • Thanks Hank... appreciate that. There were some small differences in the test site and how the final version came out, and there will be a revision, maybe in a week or so, to adjust the handbook to those changes. Accipiter was extremely gracious and supportive in helping me keep up with his changes.