Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Merry Christmas

edited December 2012 in Off-Topic
Howdy folks,

It's about that time.

Enjoy

peace,

rono

Comments

• Thanks rono.
    This always makes me smile.
  • For those of you that are not aware, Ron started this tradition in the early days of FundAlarm, and along with others made FundAlarm.Com the number one mutual fund web site with over half a million posts.
    Regards,
    Ted
  • edited December 2012
    First time downloaded this gem it took about a hour on an old dial-up connection. Actually had time to down a few beers waiting. Faster speeds today. Still a gem.
    Thanks
  • Reply to @Ted: Actually, Ed started it but it makes no nevermind who posts it. I send it to my kids every year, they smile like Flack and I and sometimes send it on to their friends.
  • Reply to @Mark: I stand corrected, I wonder where that Old Far- Ed has been.
    Ted
  • Reply to @Ted: No clue whatsoever but if I had to guess he's probably living at one of the Disney theme parks off the interest generated by his off-shore bank accounts ala Mitty. He was a sharp cookie and I enjoyed his wit and investing acumen.
  • Reply to @Ted: Had no idea of the history. Thanks for that.