Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Lagavulin 2016 Special, 8-year old

That's a remarkable dram. Extremely peaty, but not so overpowering as Laphroig. Deep and tasty. Very long finish. It's "the good stuff."

Comments

• @MFOMembers: Don't pay any attention, Crash just drank a little to much Lagavulin 2016 Special, 8-year Old !!!
    Regards,
    Ted:(:(

• Wow -- I can drink Laphroaig like water and don't think it's overly peaty. Of course, 6 years ago I ran screaming from Ardbeg ("Ardblargh!" I used to call it) and peaty malts .... then began to cut it with some water ... and now Laphroaig is one of my go-tos. We all grow up, I guess. LOL
    Crash said:

That's a remarkable dram. Extremely peaty, but not so overpowering as Laphroig. Deep and tasty. Very long finish. It's "the good stuff."