Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Catalyst Funds Launches Catalyst Enhanced Income Strategy Fund: (EIXIX)

FYI: -Catalyst Funds, an alternative-focused mutual fund company, today announced the launch of the Catalyst Enhanced Income Strategy Fund (EIXIX). The Fund employs an income-focused strategy that invests in a variety of non-traditional income asset classes.
Regards,
Ted
https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190205005219/en

Comments

• Sure wish I knew about this sooner. I am well aware of the Catalyst funds and even more aware of the new fund effect. It is available at where I trade but alas, it is already up 8% YTD and since its inception at the beginning of January.
  • I owned one of their other funds last year and sold it, but got a totally different NAV on the transaction than I expected to the benefit of the fund. Neither Vanguard Schwab nor the fund company would give me an explanation for why the published NAV on the day of sale dropped on the confirmation. I would stay away from them