Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Exposed: The 6% Dividend The IRS Doesn’t Want You to Buy

edited June 2019 in Fund Discussions
https://m.nasdaq.com/article/exposed-the-6-dividend-the-irs-doesnt-want-you-to-buy-cm1163455

This levitating market just might have you thinking there are no more cheap 6%+ dividends out there.

Mfl
Mub

Comments

• "MFL's 9.9% discount is great, but my favorite muni-bond CEF is even more overlooked. ... I just released the full story of this off-the-radar muni-bond fund to members of my CEF Insider service. And now I'm ready to share it with you, too. All you have to do is click here to take a no-obligation trial to CEF Insider."

'Nuff said. Well, that and MFL is 40% leveraged, something left unsaid in all the hype.
  • Some posters seem to believe in a free lunch and maybe Santa Claus too. Or maybe even a free lunch with Santa Claus and Warren Buffett. Hard to know...
    :)