Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

BOA an innocent victim of Mortgage Debacle...

beebee
edited January 2013 in Off-Topic
...News being peddled today reports Bank of America (not located in Hawaii or Alaska) was an innocent victim when it bought scrapegoat company Countywide. Not reported was the cleansing process that both the Government and the "banksters of what used to be America" have been involved in and continue to orchestrate.

Sorry... I yelled into my radio this morning as this was being reported along with Spain inability to say no to "free money". Well, maybe Japan's Abe will need to be "honest" with his strategy to double down on on his country's debt.

I forget...how many people have been brought to justice? I think the operative word(s) were "Just -ice-it"!

Looking forward to the 60 minute episode on all this. You'll know its all clear when that happens.

BOA announces purchase of Countywide (2008):

boa strangles countrywide toxic assets

Charleston. NC... we have a problem

did-boa-drop-the-ball-in-countrywide-case

Comments