Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Advisors set to increase use of ETFs in client portfolios, survey finds

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/investing/globe-advisor/advisor-news/article-advisors-set-to-increase-use-of-etfs-in-client-portfolios-survey/

Advisors set to increase use of ETFs in client portfolios, survey finds
The Globe and Mail

Exchange-traded funds (ETFs) are expected to become a bigger part of Canadian investment advisors' client portfolios because of their lower fees, ...

Comments

• Like discovering water is wet.
  • edited December 2019
    Glad I'm fluent in Canadian, although only the Ontario dialect. je ne parle pas français.
    The Canadian's are a fine people in general, and I wouldn't state anything to the negative about them without great cause; but I really don't care about how advisor's or their clients choose which investments vehicles to use there. And I'm not moving to Canada to be an investor.
    Thus I don't understand why the post subject and link are at this forum. Oh, wait; my bad, as I have presumed no Canadian's at this forum. I apologize to those here.
    What say you, johnN; what is your reason?
  • edited December 2019
    Mini-Ted.