Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

thanks and kudos to the moderator(s)

Howdy folks,

In these seriously trying times, lets give a round of thanks to the moderators for allowing us to talk about some things and say some things that in years past might have gotten us banned.

It's good to be able to vent amongst friends and for this we owe a debt of gratitude for the moderators.

and so it goes,

peace and flatten the curve,

rono

Comments

• Agreed, fully.
  • Agreed. As the saying goes: "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
  • Count me in!
  • On board.
  • Nothing Personal...always appreciate another's view point.
  • edited April 2020
    I haven't been paying but half attention. I am obsessed with wondering the ROI in campaign donations the laundering of 2T dollars can generate even if technically legal.
  • edited April 2020
    Thankyou Mr Snowball...(probably Aka MF manager of the year)

Pls consider continued contributions to MFO website

Sorry for all the negative commentary previously...will be much more mindful prior to contribute ideas/articles

Probably so much stress dealing w work market family irs and life in general the past few months

Thankyou everyone for being patience

We appreciate you /your dedications and ideas (whether negatives or positives)
  • @johnN- sounds good, John. I've noticed a big improvement. Let's all of us try to behave.
  • Hi Sir @_Old_Joe
    +1
    thankyou
    stay safe
  • Yes, agree completely. Thank you!