Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

“The craziest thing you’ve ever seen ...”

edited November 2020 in Off-Topic
“There are many mailman that are in big trouble for getting rid of ballots ... This is the craziest thing you’ve ever seen ... many ballots with the name Trump on it were thrown out ... They found ballots in a river, with the name Trump on from the military. They were signed and they were floating in a river. They found ballots under rocks that had the name Trump on. They were signed and signed with Trump.”

Donald Trump speaking on Fox News today

My impression? Those are freaking weird ballots. Some float along on the surface, while others sink and become lodged under rocks. And I’d like to know what brand of ink?

Comments

• Why the hell would any ballot be "signed and signed with Trump"? What does that even mean? This man is getting crazier by the day.

I do have to say that I love them spending a cool $3 mil in Wisconsin to find an additional 257 votes for Joe Biden. (hee-hee-hee)
  • Yet he can't produce a single one for evidence. Now that's crazy.