Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Can't complain..... Politics/Economy/Market

Maybe the very last lawsuit has been filed on Orange's behalf... It will never fly. Joe is being very safe and centrist with cabinet picks, eh? Meanwhile I can't help noticing that even my own bond-heavy portfolio is rising. Even with the prospect of a "hard Brexit." The ever-present violence and turmoil in Africa...... And my computer seems to think the arrangement of my words is not a thing I should be able to control. I just had to cut-and-paste my way back, so that this post made some sense in English. ...I almost suspect that it's the internet cutting in and out? That happens a lot here, to me. So, despite SO MUCH in the way of feces, Mr. Market wants to keep climbing. Ever hear of the divorce between Wall Street and Main Street? Ya.