Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Global Markets and ETF Inflows Build Momentum in November

edited December 2022 in Fund Discussions
Interest read to see money flow as investors rebalancing their portfolio and defensive positioning.
https://morningstar.com/articles/1128135/global-markets-and-etf-inflows-build-momentum-in-november

Comments

• edited December 2022
    Hi @Sven I believe you didn't insert the link within the words.......I've done this, too.
    Global Markets and ETF Inflows Build Momentum in November.
    Is it this M* report?
  • edited December 2022
    OK, you two... here's the "missing link". :)
  • I thought the scientists thought you and I were two significant members of the 'missing links'; based on their recent homo sapien study data?
  • Speak for yourself. I ain't missing. Yet, anyway. :)
  • edited December 2022
    Thank you everyone. I have made the correction on the above post.
  • No problem- we either hang together or we hang separately. (Somebody important said that back in the 1700s.)
  • After today’s sell-off, I wonder if this article is being overly optimistic. Don’t think we are out of the wood and more rate hikes are coming.