Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Comments

• "From a U.S. investor’s perspective, our Vanguard Capital Markets Model® projects higher 10-year annualized returns for non-U.S. developed markets (7.2%–9.2%) and emerging markets (7%–9%) than for U.S. markets (4.7%–6.7%)."
  • I'm not optimistic about China's economic recovery and what it would imply globally; and I'll stick with the unknown of the 'Covid Factor'.

Only 2 Covid deaths reported
    since December 3, according to State government sources.
  • ya, only 2. that's comically criminal b.s. "Ignore it and it will go away." Like 45's attitude.
  • I read Vanguard's Outlook article too. I felt it was useful for me to predict 10 years out given there are number of crucial variables that are in play. For example, did Vanguard predicted the impact of pandemic events?