Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Dividend Paying with Funds

Does any one have suggested Dividends that are good buys either quarterly or monthly by companies who has paid them for many years. Thank you so much.
Ron Dombcik

Comments

• Been stalking several ETFs with decent Divy payouts:

FDL - 4.7% estimated distrib yld, 4.3% 30 day SEC yld pays Qtrly
    SCHD - 3.4% estimated, 3.2% 30 day SEC yield pays Qtrly
    WDIV (Global)- 6.7% estimated, 4.75% 30 day SEC yield pays Qtrly

Alternate suggestion:
    JEPI (option income) - 11.6% est, 14% 30 day SEC yield pays MONTHLY
  • I couldn't tell from your question whether you were looking for funds or individual equities.

If you want single stocks there's this:
    2022's Dividend Aristocrats List: All 65 Stocks

These dividend aristocrats have increased their payments annually for decades.

NOBL - is a dividend aristocrat ETF which is comprised of many of these.
  • edited December 2022
    Fund: I'm not unhappy with my TRP Equity-Income fund: PRFDX. Quarterly dividends there. The ETF version is TEQI. (PRFDX for 2022 is down by -3.57%.)
    Like @Mark above, I can't tell whether you're ONLY looking for funds, or perhaps also single stocks.

I own and am pleased with ET. But lots of people don't like those Limited Partnerships because the K-1 tax statement always comes very late. So, you can't file your taxes early, if that's a priority. This is my first year with it. I've not had to deal with that, yet. When the K-1 comes, it comes, I guess.

You might want to look at FNLC. (down for 2022 by -5.55%.) and NHYDY. (Down for 2022 by -4.2%.) Very good dividend payers. I do not own FNLC. But everything about it looks solid to me.

My junk bonds are paying great dividends these days. PRCPX and TUHYX. Price is depressed in '22 and into 2023. But remember the 1st Rule: "Buy low, sell high."

THYF is the ETF version of TUHYX. It's very new. TRP website is useless about it, almost zero info, statistics. But WSJ webpage says it's paying a 9% yield. Share price is at $50.39. Good luck. Or, "break a leg," or something like that.