Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Classic, "Legacy" M* Portf. Manager page seems to be gone.

It's just fecal. That is all. The webpage didn't work, so I signed out, then back in. Newfangled crap.

Comments

• It's working for me at the moment.
  • WABAC said:

It's working for me at the moment.

Yes, I just now closed the tab, and re-opened it, and the Legacy view appeared. Good old Morningstar. You just never know.... (!!!!)

• Sometimes I think a lot of their strategy with things like the portfolio manager is there inability to keep them running smoothly. Can't fix it on your budget? Well, turn it into something you can manage on your budget.
  • edited July 2023
    Rings a bell. I had one of my two long-time portfolio trackers drop completely off-line for nearly 2 weeks. Sure pays to maintain two of them so you have a backup. Monday, I finally cancelled the scheduled renewal at Apple out of frustration. And wouldn’t you know? Tuesday it was back up and running. Best guess - whoever runs it was away (maybe out of the country) and couldn’t fix it until back home.

Both of these APPs are incredibly cheap. The above mentioned, Ad-Free, is $29 per-year, My other one (also Ad-free) is around $2 monthly. The one that dropped off temporarily does a decent job showing pre-market pricing. The other does not. So, did miss it.
  • Currently, I run two. One at M* and the other at Yahoo Finance. Then I have on-line access for each account at my brokerage house as well. I use M* and Yahoo to get the big picture of all combined into a master portfolio and by investment sleeve.