Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Netflix no more

It happened last Friday, here. The suck-holes can see I'm not connected to the internet on the same connection as the one whose password we were using. No more Netflix. Not much of a loss. Didn't use it much. Their offerings suck, mostly. If you enjoy Korean rom-coms, you're in hog heaven.

I've discovered Tubi. Lots of different stuff, all sorts. When I watch on my laptop, there are no commercials. We get Tubi through our local Roku setup.

Comments

• edited July 2023
    Not a judgment call. But I’ve never shared passwords or been approached to do so by anyone I know.

With publishers, especially, I think it’s important to support them by paying a reasonable price for subscriptions. Allows them to pay top talent like @LewisBraham. I’ll assume such employees or free agents need to eat like the rest of us.
  • @hank: we're retired, but LB and YBB work so hard for us that they don't have time to eat.