Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

David Snowball's September Commentary

2»

Comments

• edited September 2013
    Nice job David, I really enjoyed reading this month's commentary and it was well-timed.

Couldn't help but smile when I came across
    To which Morningstar says, “If you’ve got $50 million to spend, we’ve got a fund for you!”
    I couldn't believe that article when it came out and posted in the comments section under the same moniker which btw, ideally should not have a "string", but is a force of habit as I didn't think Tony G would actually be available (it never is!), but looking at other usernames, think there might be a chance.

Question: Do you think the author simply just doesn't give a damn, or could she, as well as the editors who allowed the article to publish, possibly be that negligent (really, working @ M* and not knowing GMO minimums? If so, incompetent is more appropriate)?
  • Typo??

Charles' Balconey - in menu bar
    Charles’ Balcony” in commentary

@David_Snowball
  • Reply to @Accipiter: Yes, but did you find the one labeled "Charles' Baloney"?

Working on it.

David
  • Reply to @Accipiter:
    Thanks, Accipiter! Fixed it.

chip