Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Three Things That Could Trigger A Near-Term Correction: B Of A /Merrill Lynch

Comments

• edited November 2013
    You've had your allotment of downer news posts for the day=).
  • Okay wait. What 3 things? Are there hidden messages in that article. I don't spot any three things.
  • edited November 2013
    Reply to @VintageFreak: Look down at the very bottom, in (for whatever reason) relatively small and light print. This was a test. We regret to inform you that...
  • Majority of the article is in heavy ink but the three "things" are in very light ink at the very end of the article.
  • Lord, this is weak stuff. I like many think the market above CAPE 25 +/- may well be due for a drop, soon, later, whatever, and it may be because of these tenuous reasons, or other arrows from the horizon, so to speak, or a purple swan, or whatever. This is still a weak piece.
  • Had to stop to check.
    I seem to be doing my part, since my cash is above 4%.
    Hope Bill Gates is doing his part. I'm sure Warren has cash back.