Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Anyone Invest In TRLGX?

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• In my 401k, but I trade it just like anything else based on my models. So don't really look inside it too much.
  • phenomenal returns, against the wind this year. Gotta be a retail class of shares, eh?
  • Hi Maurice, this fund looks pretty similar to my most aggressive fund MSEGX, with mine having a heavier dose of tech. Since this new manager will have access to TRPs large global analyst pool, and you have mainly value funds, I would be inclined to give it a chance. I don't know your age or tolerance for volatility, but I doubt TRP would have promoted him without feeling he could handle it under the watchful eye of senior mgmt. Just my opinion.
  • I own Homestead Growth, HNASX, a clone of this TRP institutional strategy. There is a profile by David available. I have growth in my retirement portfolio, despite my age. If I outlive my parents, I still have a long glide path. Sounds like a good choice your employer made.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.