Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Note for catch22

It would seem chart not loading on Fox fire is at this end. I did try Edge & it came thru with "flying Colors".
A few weeks ago an update came thru & since that occurred, Fox fire has had a few issues.

Have a good weekend,
Derf

Comments

• Yes Firefox 60 has caused me some weirdness, too. As a lifelong FFX user I am more than a bit disappointed by them in recent versions.
  • Hi @Derf
    Thank you for the update. I've been around tech. for quite a few years and appreciate what it allows us to do these days; but there are those days for a silent scream, eh?
  • Interesting... I'm also using a variant of the current FireFox which has been modified specifically for use on this older Mac, so the problem may possibly be FireFox itself rather than the NoScript add-on as I had previously suspected.