Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Wasatch Global Select & Wasatch International Select Funds in registration

Comments

• Wasatch has earned its keep through the years, I suppose. I never threw them any money. High E.R.s.
  • I agree with @Crash; I have let Grandeur Peak go and used some of the dough in WAGOX. As it stands now, from my quick review of their international and global funds, there's only one (Emerging Markets Select) that seems to invest in anything but small and micro caps. Maybe the two new offerings will also venture into larger cap holdings. The high ERs kept me away, but my reluctance may have been penny foolish. My final sale of GP funds was GPGOX, which I bought almost at inception. As others here have pointed out, GP lost its momentum a couple of years ago. WAGOX caught GPGOX in late 2017 and hasn't looked back since.