Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Lydia So to leave Rondure Global Advisors

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/915802/000139834422007791/fp0075565_497.htm

497 1 fp0075565_497.htm
FINANCIAL INVESTORS TRUST

Rondure New World Fund
Rondure Overseas Fund
(the “Funds”)

SUPPLEMENT DATED APRIL 26, 2022, TO THE PROSPECTUS AND STATEMENT OF ADDITIONAL INFORMATION DATED AUGUST 31, 2021, AS SUBSEQUENTLY AMENDED

Effective May 13, 2022, Lydia So will no longer serve as Portfolio Manager of the Funds. Accordingly, all references to Ms. So in the Prospectus and Statement of Additional Information will be deleted as of that date.

Laura Geritz, Blake Clayton, and Jennifer Anne McCulloch-Dunne will continue to serve as Portfolio Managers of the Funds.

INVESTORS SHOULD RETAIN THIS SUPPLEMENT FOR FUTURE REFERENCE

Comments

• Ork! She's going where? Or is she old/rich enough to retire?
  • A Citywire article states that a spokesperson for the firm indicated she is leaving for personal reasons.
  • TheShadow said:

A Citywire article states that a spokesperson for the firm indicated she is leaving for personal reasons.

Hmmmmmmmmm. THAT could mean a few different things, eh????
  • Ms. So's Rondure stay was rather short - she arrived October 2020.
  • Ms. So's Rondure stay was rather short - she arrived October 2020.

Probably found a better gig.

• Maybe she was lured away by Artisan Partners?
  • Ex-Matthews managers seem especially peripatetic.
  • Definition : : of, relating to, or given to walking
    b : moving or traveling from place to place
  • Derf said:

Definition : : of, relating to, or given to walking
    b : moving or traveling from place to place

Sounds like me, during my school D-A-Z-E. I deliberately moved from school to school, making sure not to flunk out, and lived in a great many different places. I'm steering clear of Matthews until at least when Jayzuz Christ returns.