Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

M* Interactive Charts - Date Workaround

edited June 2022 in Other Investing
www.mutualfundobserver.com/discuss/discussion/comment/150239/#Comment_150239

Date windows appear only at 170-175% browser magnification (Chrome 175%,Edge 175%, Firefox 170% ), but once set, they stick. Date windows disappear for lower AND higher magnifications. So, this is the workaround.
Image URL i.ibb.co/rc1k4q0/Screenshot-2022-06-08-10-36-51.png

LINK

Comments

• edited June 2022
    It appeared only at 133% magnification for me for VFIAX (Firefox). That was the highest magnification possible while still getting the full image to appear on the screen.
  • This may be PC &/or browser dependent. On my PC it works only for 1 magnification setting for 3 browsers mentioned. And after setting the dates, I could reduce the magnification & the dates stuck. Also, @msf noted that this trick didn't work for him at any magnification.

Another curious thing was that for me it worked at the 1st magnification that made the ad panel on the right disappear. Actually I was trying to do that, posted the screenshot, @shipwreckedandalone noted the date windows in my screenshot & I went back & investigated further. So, it may have to do something with web page-frames.