Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

The old crap that still goes on

2»

Comments

• Thanks, chip. And, @OJ: I've noticed very much the same things, too... But honestly--- shall we move on?
  • As I said, you got it. Or, if you prefer, ask and you shall receive.
  • "Seek and ye shall find. TAKE, and ye shall HAVE." ---Unknown Capitalist pundit.
  • edited April 2015
    chip said:

Dear friends,

Could you switch to decaf for a while?

Best,
    Chip

Good advice Chip.

Our rule around here is nothing stronger than decaf after around 1:00 PM. A glass or two of Cabernet or other fine wine with dinner also calms those jittery nerves and has been documented in numerous studies to have health benefits.

We enjoy the Misletoe Mocha decaf by Christopher Bean available from Amazon. Though a holiday flavor, it has been available well into the spring. For those favoring quantity over quality, the entire line of Lola Savannah decafs in larger 2 lb bags are quite good.

Remember to visit and shop Amazon using the MFO link. We keep one on the desktop. Helps support MFO.
  • Dittos on the Cabernet. We enjoyed one from Walla Walla WA. the other evening with the lasagna supper. Very nice.
  • edited April 2015
    "Dittos on the Cabernet. We enjoyed one from Walla Walla WA."

Yes, they're doing some nice stuff up there. If this radical warming weather change persists it's a just matter of time until the premium wine-grape growing area (for some varietals at least) shifts to the North.

"Remember to visit and shop Amazon using the MFO link. We keep one on the desktop. Helps support MFO. "

Yes, we do that also.Every computer has an MFO link on the browser header.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yes, I've had some decent wine from Estancia. They're sort of a second-tier operation, with grapes sourced from pretty much all over the place. Nothing vineyard or small-appellation specific.