Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Dr. Snowball, Interview, August 19 ..... LIP

edited August 2012 in Off-Topic
Hats off, to David.

Quad Cities News Story

Comments

• Oh, goodness . . .

David
  • Nice catch, Catch .. Some well deserved accolades. Also reminded me to read David's latest (August 1) commentary. Re-linked here in case any others missed it.

http://www.mutualfundobserver.com/2012/08/august-1-2012/
  • Wonderful. Some well-deserved recognition for the good DR., Dr. Snowball.
  • Hello,

Nicely written article. I enjoyed the read very much. Many thanks for posting so all could enjoy.

Skeeter
  • I agree. Proof positive that good things happen to good people. (And much better than that MoneyLife interview!) Congrats David.
  • Good show, Doc! Congrats.
  • "Run toward chaos..." I think we have the site motto.

I do like seeing the greenery through the windows, and look forward to further notes on the enchantments of Augustana campus as the season turns to fall.

A very straightforward account, and nobody in the article asked you what fund should "investors" (meaning the interviewer) invest in now.