Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Home Values Are Rising by $800 a Day in San Jose

Comments

• @Lewis: I need directions !
    Regards,
    Ted:)
  • And that won't end well either. How thin is the balloon already do you think?
  • edited April 2018
    Yup. And I dunno who's responsible in my own burgh, but quarterly property taxes went up again. The house isn't any newer, and the whole city is a rat's nest of crime and junk and noise. There are actually humans who call that noise "music."
  • Agree. There are other big cities are getting awfully expensive. Part of Portland, OR and Seattle are going that direction as well.
  • edited April 2018
    Same as Dallas Austin San Antonio Houston, predicting +10-18% increase 2019. Thx to the dumb yellow stupid jump suit and Abbott whom sign lessen restrictions laws for energy companies development , energy stabilize/ lots oil opportunities new wells and jobs (as well as new houses built ) the Texas economy is booming. Lots of tech companies moved to Texas because of friendly corporate conditions. IDIOT Group

Even with Harvey and mild oil recession 2016 2015 did nothing to Texas economy.

wifey gets very mad because of heavy congestion traffic in Austin traffic rush hrs. Because of too many new jobs and lots of too many newbies move to neighborhoods. Property tax keeps going up every yr.