Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Foxfire

Anyone having trouble using Firefox to access MFO this evening? I'm receiving this popup: Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

Comments

• No, no problems at all. Using an older Mac, though. Who who knows these days... just when you think "everything is working and I'll just leave it alone" some stupid damned thing happens, usually because somebody someplace thought that they would just "improve" things a little. DON'T GET ME STARTED!!!
  • Firefox negotiating to MFO without error on my Windows 10 computer.
  • "Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead"

Maybe they were referring to me? Or maybe they saw Trump's name in some of the other posts? Hard to know...
  • Old_Joe said:

No, no problems at all. Using an older Mac, though. Who who knows these days... just when you think "everything is working and I'll just leave it alone" some stupid damned thing happens, usually because somebody someplace thought that they would just "improve" things a little. DON'T GET ME STARTED!!!

Amen!
  • I gave up on Firefox on my MacBook Air after a THIRD "update" erased all of my bookmarks AGAIN. When Firefox gets fixed, I'd like to go back to it. CHROME will steal and use your teeth, if they could do it.
  • Slow start up today & noted new icon "windows ink workspace" ! Funny thing I didn't subscribe for this feature !! No problem getting to this site & hopefully others that I had to work around last night. At least they could have ask & did the "update" after I was offline !
  • What you would like doesn't matter- somebody someplace thought that they would just change your setup whether you wanted that or not.
  • @Old_Joe : So true ! After 5 or 6 days they decided to go elsewhere & tease them.
    Have a good weekend, Derf