Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Merry Christmas

Howdy folks,

Turn up your volume and enjoy and have some great holidays.

Peace,

rono

Comments

• edited December 2022
    +1

I’ve been waiting for this one the past couple weeks! Thanks so much @rono for keeping this great holiday tradition alive. Peace.

Folks - If you haven’t watched the original “Santa Clause” with Tim Allen, it’s funnier than hell once you get into it. The psychology between the boy’s father and his step-father sets it apart. There’s a couple sequels I haven’t watched. Free with Disney +
  • Hi Ron,
    Thank you again.
    AND, the potential for a White Christmas in our/your area is in the weather radar. A strong system potential, as they say.....
    Serious cold, wind and that snow stuff.
    And @hank can pretty much plan on snow in his part of town. I'm sure the snow blower is already tested and ready.
    Take care of you and yours,
    Catch
  • edited December 2022
    Ah @rono, Just what I wanted for Christmas; Thank you! (Somehow, though, I always miss @Ted at this time of year.)
  • edited December 2022
    catch22 said:

And @hank can pretty much plan on snow in his part of town. I'm sure the snow blower is already tested and ready.

@Catch22 - Shucks. I’ve nearly worn the blower out this year already. There was the 2 feet that fell before Thanksgiving. And than the foot that came down this past weekend.

Must be a way to invest in the stuff? Umm … heated socks? bourbon? :)

Take care!
  • @rono- Thanks again, Ron- we all wait for this great MFO tradition. The very best to you and yours.

Dan / OJ
  • @rono - thanks kid. I was this >II< close to putting it up there.
  • Hello, Sarge. Thanks for remembering to post this one, year after year.