Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Comments

• I know where I hope he is.
  • edited June 2023
    Religious zealots' rhetoric and actions can cause or excacerbate great human suffering.
    Perhaps God considered this when determining Mr. Robertson's final destination!
  • he did so much harm, with the best of intentions. oh, the games people play. even on ourselves.
  • edited June 2023
    Well, we don’t want to stir-up the right-wing trolls by “disrespecting the dead.” Never mind that their blind support of NRA’s firearms position has caused many to be deceased.
  • "God loves you. Unless you don't believe in him. In that case, he'll GET you, and your little dog, too!" Jayzuz.
  • Hey there Crash- I thought that you used to be one of "those guys"...  (just kidding). :)
  • Old_Joe said:

Hey there Crash- I thought that you used to be one of "those guys"...  (just kidding). :)

No offense taken. Yes, I was. Retired now. But I never theologized the same way HE did! :)

• Yeah, I'm well aware... I just couldn't resist giving you a grab in the ass. :)