Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

"moderated" status for board members

13»

Comments

• "I expect relatively long and ongoing participation in my threads."

He "expects". Indeed. What a flipping fathead !
  • I don't know how an empty message from me got posted. I must have clicked something inadvertently.
  • Thanks for the screen shot Hank.

I've been on forums since Compuserve. I haven't seen anything quite like that before. But posts like that are one good reason to use the quote feature when responding to something you take issue with.

I'm new here myself. I signed up for the MFO premium data after I quit M* premium. I've been browsing/posting this forum waiting for spring training to ramp up.

Some days you talk about the game just played. And some days you talk about the shape of the season. Or the manager. Or the front office. Or the future of the game itself.

There's lots to talk about. None of it's carved in stone.

• The edit button on threads are intended to allow posters to modify posts, to help better reflect their original intent in their posts, to resolve misunderstandings, and to promote civility in posting. I used the edit button with those objectives in mind for my posts. I hope other posters will utilize the edit button on their posts, to ensure their posts reflect civility as well.
  • best to think long and hard before posting, in order to really better promote civility. post first, edit later, not so great; then again, it does allow you to eat your cake etc etc.

i myself most often shoot myself in the foot first; then again, i'm not a psychologist with an advanced degree in self understanding and analysis.
  • feh, I'm all for whatever you folks choose to do with folks that go over the line.

and so it goes,

peace,

rono
This discussion has been closed.