Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

BHB Management to meet w/Piper Sandler

edited March 2023 in Other Investing
27 and 28 Feb.
No explanation, can't find anything on the PURPOSE or RESULT of the meetings. Anyone else know where I should go looking? Thanks.
https://www.tipranks.com/news/the-fly/bar-harbor-bankshares-management-to-meet-with-piper-sandler-2

......Just sent them an email. We'll see how quickly and appropriately they respond. Of course, they're closed already for the day.
"Thank you for contacting Bar Harbor Bank & Trust. This is an automatic acknowledgement to let you know we received your email. Our Customer Service Center representatives are researching your request and will respond to your email within 24 hours (Monday – Friday, excluding federal holidays).
If you need immediate assistance, please call our Customer Service Center
....."

Comments

• Next day, now. No reply. (21st March, 2023.).....Already 7:23 p.m. in the East.
  • edited March 2023
    Well, I did do some digging yesterday but came out empty. There was no news or Edgar/SEC filing (only preliminary earnings 2/27/23 and annual report 3/14/23), so I didn't post.

Those meetings could just be with analyst(s) covering BHB.
  • @yogibearbull. Thank you, sir! Ok. Maybe it's nothing to write home about.